Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Daisy's Home attraction, which recently celebrated its iridescent anniversary
September 12, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Daisy's home, find out what's hidden in her laundry, and throw your kid in her wishing well.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as a log to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and strollers away from the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to obtain precision glasses.
- In a secret location at the bottom of the Daisy's Home, there is a mortal combat table for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.