Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Daisy's Digs attraction, which recently celebrated its big anniversary
October 9, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Daisy's digs, stick your face in her laundry, and appraise her kitchen sink.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give them sedatives while taking them on this attraction.
- Special effects may be too intense for children and some adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from liver, ankle, finger, or spinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- In a tiny alcove at the high point of the Daisy's Digs, there is a disneydendronball dojo for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.