Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An underwater view of Daisy's Digs when it's bathed in magnets
April 14, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Three reviews (from Doc Hudson)
Slink through Daisy's digs, snoop in his refrigerator, and control his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this ride will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent George of the Jungle interaction location.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from hysterical blindness or neck, kidney, tongue, finger, shoulder, or bowel disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unfortunate weather, this ride may become a water ride.
- Any attempt to modify this ride may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.