Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia's Summer Condo attraction at night
Cynthia's Summer Condo
December 21, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Cynthia's summer condo, snoop in her phone book, and enjoy the artificial stones of her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, ride this attraction and sing along.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something more thrilling.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland honeymooners should queue up for this attraction less than a moment preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction garden.
- Pregnant passengers won't want to not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from liver, kidney, or spinal problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.