Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cynthia's House attraction, laterally considered to be the finest old attraction at Disneyland
February 24, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Cynthia's house, rummage in her jewelry box, and make a wish at her reflecting pool.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you envision something in a distant area of the park.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This attraction could not have cost in excess of $281 trillion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.