Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
A historical view of Cynthia's Home when it's covered in fog
November 9, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Cynthia's home, rummage in his closets, and throw a penny in his kitchen sink.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve gardens.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess interaction thingy.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or lycanthropic problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.