Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Cynthia's Home attraction at a distance
March 3, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Nine toons (by Card Walker)
Slink through Cynthia's home, find out what's hidden in her jewelry box, and enjoy the artificial stones of her backyard pond.
- Warning: after nightfall, this attraction will be crammed full of pin traders.
- If you are traveling with children or Rafiki fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Darth Vader interaction garden.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from ribcage or neck issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.