Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Max Keeble's ink-falling photo of Cynthia's Condo
September 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Cynthia's condo, discover what secrets are hidden in her closets, and throw a penny in her reflecting pool.
- If you are not interested in spending the rest of your life in this attraction's queue, you may want to just give up and groan.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains imaginary scenes that may be puzzling to visitors from outside the United States.
- During bad rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- It is spoken in hushed tones that Roy Disney's frozen snowball is hidden beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the elite room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.