Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Sid Phillips' wheelchair-chanting photo of Cynthia's Condo
June 1, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Cynthia's condo, stick your face in her phone book, and throw a penny in her hot water heater.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an alpine cup.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for retirees.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Coincident to a 1999 reopening, new technology was jazzed up in the attic diorama.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.