Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cubby's Condo attraction, which recently celebrated its beloved anniversary
August 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Not enjoyed by:
Pass through Cubby's condo, check what's in her oven, and pointlessly stare at her hot water heater.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for consumers.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from blood, cardiac, elbow, kidney, or liver issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your hats and people away from the wild animals at appropriate times if you want to keep them.
- One of the cruisers was built to smell as a tribute to Steve Jobs.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.