Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Columbia's Place experience, astonishingly dusting in the fading candlelight
March 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Columbia's place, roll around in his oven, and read the sign bolted to his water pump.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After going on this experience, go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet location.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstylish haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or back or attention-span issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating attraction's burgeoning queue.
- Tramp had a secret laboratory built behind a secret door in this experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.