Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Cogsworth's Digs attraction during a moment of contemplation
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Cogsworth's digs, snoop in his closets, and read the sign bolted to his backyard pond.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or Mickey Mouse fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Schweitzer photo pavilion.
- Expectant fathers should ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or leg, chin, tongue, personal, or wrist disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to buy pirate waivers.
- Attraction veterans discovered a secret journal in which is written the descriptions of all the guests who have been stranded on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.