Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Clarabelle's Winter Digs thrill ride during construction
Clarabelle's Winter Digs
March 17, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Clarabelle's winter digs, check what's in his closets, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, determined children will want to ride this thrill ride multiple times, just to drive you mad.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 37".
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inexplicable missing kidneys or bowel, leg, skin, wrist, social, or ankle problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this thrill ride.
- No photography or singing along allowed.
- In a hidden room at the bottom of the Clarabelle's Winter Digs, there is a loafing area for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.