Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle's Vacation Condo attraction at first light
Clarabelle's Vacation Condo
July 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Clarabelle's vacation condo, check what's in his diary, and read the sign bolted to his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, remember to queue with someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are visiting with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from goth clothing or lycanthropic disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imaginary effects.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.