Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A smaller view of Clarabelle's Place when it's shrounded in tarps
April 14, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Clarabelle's place, roll around in her closets, and throw your kid in her reflecting pool.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before riding this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- You must be at least as tall as a caboose to enjoy this .
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from '80s haircuts or shoulder, personal, chest, blood, or hip issues or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may run backwards.
- No photography or flash photography allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.