Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Clarabelle's Place attraction, December 8, 1962, 9:43 p.m.
August 18, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Clarabelle's place, poke in his jewelry box, and pointlessly stare at his kitchen sink.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider jumping this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be in good health and free from philosophical restrictions or social, nasal, liver, lycanthropic, or clothing issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- On its last day after the park opened, the Clarabelle's Place nearly fell over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.