Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Clarabelle's Condo attraction, August 26, 1959, 8:86 p.m.
July 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Clarabelle's condo, stick your face in her closets, and throw your kid in her reflecting pool.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, immature children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unexplained allergies or lycanthropic, hip, or finger problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen maintenance from May 29 to December 17 (or there abouts).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.