Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Christina's Rental Digs attraction as seen from the top of a studio
Christina's Rental Digs
March 20, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Christina's rental digs, roll around in her oven, and read the sign bolted to her reflecting pool.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to just stop caring after telling them that this attraction exists.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something that requires more time.
- If you are at the park with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess autograph place.
- Special effects may be too startling for children and some adults.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- This was one of the few remaining "A ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.