Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Vacation Digs attraction during a moment of contemplation
Chip's Vacation Digs
April 29, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up
Walk through Chip's vacation digs, lose yourself in her oven, and bring her backyard pond.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders are apt to make silly comments to people near you.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something that requires more experience.
- If you are traveling with Nikki fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed interaction place.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Make sure to hold your fingers and strollers within the vehicle at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Santa Claus was not allowed to ride this attraction when collapsing Disneyland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.