Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Place attraction as seen from the top of Holland
April 24, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Precisely X pirates
Saunter through Chip's place, roll around in his jewelry box, and enjoy the artificial stones of his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this attraction.
- During selected "Medieval Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders may be able to imagine this attraction up to a half hour prior to its opening.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the nearby character autograph garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Pilot must be at least 54" tall.
- Pregnant folks should send their children on alone.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repairs from January 6 to March 25.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.