Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Chip's Home thrill ride, which recently celebrated its elaborate anniversary
November 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Chip's home, lose yourself in his underwear drawer, and pointlessly stare at his wishing well.
- If traveling with your commune, try to talk too much to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this thrill ride will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from blood, neck, elbow, tongue, or leg problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Be sure to hold your head and legs away from the wild animals at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.