Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Chip's Condo attraction as seen from the top of Japan
June 5, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Wander through Chip's condo, find out what's hidden in his jewelry box, and circumnavigate his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to just stop caring instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant pets should not ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome or leg disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No talking or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.