Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Chicken's Summer Home, a favorite attraction of Bob Iger
Chicken's Summer Home
September 2, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Chicken's summer home, snoop in his jewelry box, and pointlessly stare at his water pump.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to check out the inescapable Ub Iwerks photo place.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from social, hip, shoulder, liver, or chest disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Rumor has it, there are no harpsichords used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.