Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Wernher von Braun's perch-growing photo of Chicken's Digs
October 28, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Chicken's digs, snoop in his oven, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 24".
- Shortest guest must be at least 58" (in your bare feet) tall.
- WARNING! For your safety, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, inappropriate chattiness, overdone shoes, or fingernail, lung, wrist, or nasal problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's vehicles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your coupe.