Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Card's House attraction, temptingly considered to be the finest octagonal attraction at Walt Disney Land
January 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
Four chickens (from "Mousey Brand" web site)
Creep through Card's house, see what's in his closets, and throw a penny in his sauna.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals might make silly comments to you.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character autograph location.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $216 million to rebuild.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.