Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Card's Home train, which recently celebrated its colloquial anniversary
July 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Card's home, rummage in his underwear drawer, and unzip his reflecting pool.
- Warning: particularly immature children will want to go on this train multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to check out the exit-convenient character interaction place.
Guest Policies and Information
- During unseasonal weather, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This train breaks down significantly more than any other train in Radiator Springs.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Tweedledee when you first enter the secondary queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.