Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Captain's Place, a favorite attraction of Pegleg Pete
August 11, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Captain's place, rummage in his couch cusions, and throw a penny in his backyard pond.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to just stop caring instead of getting in this queue.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent Pollyanna meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 29".
- Pregnant trolls may run away.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Contains antique effects.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- The runaway grape was hand made by Ichabod Crane.
- Be sure to look for a private Mickey when you are stuck in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.