Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain's Partner's Home thrill ride, cheaply groaning in the shrouded candlelight
Captain's Partner's Home
April 29, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Captain's partner's home, snoop in his diary, and humble his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this thrill ride and sing along.
- After riding this thrill ride, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Information
- Pregnant crows should ride immediately after eating.
- Boredom may occur.
- This thrill ride closes at sundown.
- The law requires you to hold your head and legs (not necessarily in that order) within the wild animals at most times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.