Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain's Partner's Home attraction as seen from the top of Tokyo
Captain's Partner's Home
July 22, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Seven and five eights thumbs down (according to "Global Robot" discussion forum)
Wander through Captain's partner's home, roll around in her closets, and read the sign bolted to her reflecting pool.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to look for something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from viral, brain, social, or spinal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.