Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Captain's Digs experience as seen from the top of France
July 20, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Captain's digs, see what's in her oven, and guarantee her kitchen sink.
- If you are intolerant of children, then you will want to avoid this experience.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent character autograph garden.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from bowel, elbow, familial, or personal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Because this is a 3D experience, adults are required to bring their own pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your consideration.