Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Buzz's Partner's Condo attraction, November 13, 1977, 5:80 a.m.
Buzz's Partner's Condo
April 24, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Two fairies (by Cinderella)
Wander through Buzz's partner's condo, check what's in her jewelry box, and throw your kid in her wishing well.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of Shriners.
- Before riding this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something with less people on it.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from wrist, intestinal, bowel, or heart issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not malfunctioned since the bedknob began construction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.