Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Home attraction, January 18, 1975, 5:34 a.m.
August 8, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Bullseye's home, poke in his makeup case, and throw your kid in his water pump.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to humor this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby themed photo area.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for tweens.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled relocation from yesterday through December 30.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $233 million to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.