Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bullseye's Digs attraction during repairs
October 12, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Bullseye's digs, check what's in his laundry, and enjoy the artificial stones of his reflecting pool.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something soothing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Elegant Star") can repeatedly ride this attraction for a minute after the gates opening.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The letters in "Bullseye's Digs" can be scrambled to spell "Ese Lu'glisdybs."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.