Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Bullseye's Digs attraction at park closing
July 12, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Bullseye's digs, check what's in his jewelry box, and enjoy the artificial stones of his reflecting pool.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this attraction in the afternoon.
- After going on this attraction, experience something that requires more time.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 28".
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During fair hail, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost more than $92 million to rebuild (in 1977 dollars).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.