Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Bullseye's Condo attraction, April 29, 2005, 9:12 a.m.
March 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Bullseye's condo, stick your face in his closets, and throw a penny in his kitchen sink.
- Guests visiting with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland vacationers are able to enjoy this attraction just a quarter hour after its breaking down for the day.
- If you are visiting with mange or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable Brigham Young autograph garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Be sure to keep your fingers and balloons inside the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.