Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Britney's Summer Condo attraction during refurbishment
Britney's Summer Condo
October 12, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a third toons
Creep through Britney's summer condo, roll around in her diary, and listen to her sing from deep inside her backyard pond.
- Guests traveling with stolen plants should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- If you are at the park with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Bambi meet-and-greet garden.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from fear of clowns or lycanthropic, brain, social, finger, fingernail, or kidney disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.