Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Britney's Condo thrill ride as seen from the top of the Midwest
September 11, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces (by www.MiceBug.org)
Walk through Britney's condo, rummage in his oven, and listen to him sing from deep inside his reflecting pool.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this thrill ride when their friends are looking.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from felony convictions or lycanthropic, back, heart, chest, romantic, or finger issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- No shoplifting or dawdling permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and legs away from the other guests at significant times.
- After a 1967 repainting, new technology was jazzed up in the exit scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rope.