Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Brigham's Place attraction, October 8, 1993, 9:18 p.m.
September 13, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Saunter through Brigham's place, find out what's hidden in her couch cusions, and enjoy the artificial stones of her reflecting pool.
- Guests struggling with archeological rollers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before experiencing this attraction, treat something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the adjacent Britney Spears meet-and-greet place.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Brigham's Place "alternative" experience.
- In a hidden room at the bottom of the Brigham's Place, there is a snake-charming court for Disney executives.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.