Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A red view of Brigham's House when it's not hidden in darkness
March 10, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Brigham's house, see what's in her couch cusions, and read the sign bolted to her backyard pond.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
- If you are traveling with Tiana fans or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo place.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Brigham's House "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.