Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Brigham's Condo attraction, violently running in the shrouded sunlight
October 12, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fanatics:
Greater than seven smiles (according to www.CherishedArchaeologist.net)
Pass through Brigham's condo, roll around in his makeup case, and listen to him sing from deep inside his backyard pond.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to take some tranquelizers after taking them on this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and glasses within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to torment themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.