Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's Vacation Home dark ride, which recently celebrated its solar anniversary
Boudin's Vacation Home
April 28, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Rating for fans:
Eight and a fraction tikis
Slink through Boudin's vacation home, poke in his phone book, and throw your kid in his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this dark ride will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young retirees.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this dark ride.
- It is said that Tony Baxter's frozen whirligig is stored in a vault beneath this dark ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.