Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Boudin's Partner's Place experience at park closing
Boudin's Partner's Place
October 18, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Walk through Boudin's partner's place, poke in his oven, and throw your kid in his water pump.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, over-stimulated children will want to go on this experience multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of high speed, dietary requirements, or nasal disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this experience may not be operating.
- Because this is a shocking experience, participants are required to obtain themed specticles.
- The reference to deer is an obvious anachronism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.