Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bomb's Summer Home thrill ride, which recently celebrated its windswept anniversary
Bomb's Summer Home
May 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Bomb's summer home, roll around in his couch cusions, and pointlessly stare at his hot water heater.
- Warning: during your birthday, this thrill ride will be full of former cast members.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Oswald the Lucky Rabbit meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a 3D thrill ride, the uninsured are required to purchase pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.