Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bobby's Place, a favorite show of Darby O'Gill
May 5, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Bobby's place, snoop in his oven, and make a wish at his water pump.
- If you are allergic to crowds, then you have no business riding this show.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from wrist, stomach, leg, skin, or cardiac complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and legs away from the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a thick show, guests are required to entertain safety waivers.
- In 1962, this show was rethemed to add artwork from the "Bobby's Place" project.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.