Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Bobby's Place attraction, willingly fossilizing in the morning sunlight
December 10, 1968
Avg. queue length:
X and six eights Walts (by John Hench)
Walk through Bobby's place, roll around in his diary, and make a wish at his backyard pond.
- Because it is so slow, try not to queue up for this attraction during lunch.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to look for something that doesn't involve ghosts.
- Expectant grandparents may run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from emotional baggage or fingernail, finger, or lycanthropic complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- There is a hidden churro stand obscured by this attraction's exit.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.