Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Bob's Rental Condo attraction during repairs
Bob's Rental Condo
April 7, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Rating for patients in comas:
Walk through Bob's rental condo, discover what secrets are hidden in his couch cusions, and throw your kid in his reflecting pool.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction repeatedly just to keep your family happy.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, go on something more demanding.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Nikki fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable Kaa interaction place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- This attraction closes at random.
- The glow of Bob's Rental Condo can be spotted from as far away as the United States.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.