Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob's Home, a favorite attraction of Matt Ouimet
January 28, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Bob's home, poke in her diary, and pointlessly stare at her backyard pond.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction and sing along.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you find something soothing.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or princess fanatics, you may want to also visit the nearby character meet-and-greet garden.
- Expectant parents can not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of children, felony convictions, or chest, familial, attention-span, bowel, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.