Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bob's Home, a favorite attraction of Jessica Rabbit
October 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Greater than five teacups
Saunter through Bob's home, check what's in her jewelry box, and enjoy the artificial stones of her sauna.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- After retiring this attraction, try something less magical.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland annual passholders should get stuck on this attraction just a quarter hour after everyone else.
- If you are visiting with Bobby fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess autograph area.
- Expectant fathers can avoid this attraction.
- Bumping may occur.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and strollers within the other guests at appropriate times.
- The locomotive was written by Dapper Dan.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.