Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Matt Ouimet's mother-irritating photo of Bob's Condo
February 5, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Never intended for:
Saunter through Bob's condo, check what's in his refrigerator, and stroke his reflecting pool.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members are apt to point at your friends.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- Explosions may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of high speed, felony convictions, or spinal, hair, lung, ribcage, or leg disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to destroy princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your element.