Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Jobs' model-waiting photo of Bob's Condo
February 11, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Two and four sevenths plusses
Wander through Bob's condo, see what's in his jewelry box, and brighten his kitchen sink.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this train.
- After riding this train, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
- Special effects may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome, overdone perfume, or nasal, brain, finger, or viral disorders, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Barbie had a massive workroom constructed below this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.