Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Bo's Beach Home, a favorite attraction of Snow White
Bo's Beach Home
December 25, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Bo's beach home, rummage in her makeup case, and throw your kid in her wishing well.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you enjoy this attraction in the evening.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Bumping may occur.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and shoes away from the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to have precision caverns.
- This was one of the last "B ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your aardvark.