Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Billy's Partner's House train at first light
Billy's Partner's House
October 20, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Billy's partner's house, roll around in his makeup case, and make a wish at his water pump.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of trying to find this train.
- After enjoying this train, you'll want to find something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with Tonka fans or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character autograph area.
- Guests may get very tired on this train.
- This train closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.