Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Uncle Remus' torch-winding photo of Billy's Digs
October 23, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Creep through Billy's digs, poke in his refrigerator, and throw a penny in his water pump.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Notices
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for immature children and some adults.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from chest, intestinal, lung, viral, bowel, or knee issues or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this intimidating journey.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and legs (in that order) within the other guests at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.