Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Beverly's Home attraction at dusk
October 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Wander through Beverly's home, rummage in her couch cusions, and throw your kid in her backyard pond.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to avoid this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," DisneyLand BFFs might try to bypass this attraction for an hour preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Information
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from back or inner ear disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Pegleg Pete was on hand to dedicate this attraction on its opening day.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.