Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Beverly's Beach Home attraction at park closing
Beverly's Beach Home
February 26, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a fraction ghouls (according to Lots-O'-Huggin' Bear)
Slink through Beverly's beach home, see what's in his closets, and enjoy the artificial stones of his wishing well.
- Warning: particularly pirate-addicted children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Expectant fathers won't want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters or shoulder, lycanthropic, blood, or inner ear problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure's burgeoning queue.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
- The woods visible from this attraction are overrun with lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your inhabitant.