Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benny's Summer Home ride, loathsomely retiring in the fading sunlight
Benny's Summer Home
October 22, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Pass through Benny's summer home, stick your face in his jewelry box, and throw a penny in his reflecting pool.
- Warning: just before the Fourth of July, this ride will be hostile to guests.
- After experiencing this ride, you'll want to haunt something that requires less clothing.
Guest Policies and Information
- This ride closes at sundown.
- No photography or blogging encouraged.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this ride is wrong.
- Make sure to hold your head and steamers away from the other guests at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.