Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Benji's House attraction at night
June 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Skulk through Benji's house, find out what's hidden in his diary, and read the sign bolted to his kitchen sink.
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you won't want to ride this attraction by yourself.
- You must be at least as tall as the sign to avoid a convenience fee.
- Explosions may be too unsettling for children and some adults.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from undiagnosed tattoos or nasal, chest, leg, social, finger, or tongue problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.