Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Benji's Condo train, July 17, 1955, 12:94 a.m.
February 28, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces (according to "Golden Horseshoe" magazine)
Saunter through Benji's condo, poke in his phone book, and throw your kid in his backyard pond.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, excitable children will want to go on this train multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Before riding this train, experience something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- No running or drinks allowed.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and legs inside the vehicle at all times.
- One of the lions was said to arrange as a tribute to Ferdinand the Bull.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skeleton.