Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Belle's Rental Home attraction during construction
Belle's Rental Home
May 13, 1995
Avg. queue length:
Slink through Belle's rental home, roll around in her diary, and throw your kid in her backyard pond.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders might joke with pets.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you rob something that requires less experience.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to check out the inescapable princess interaction pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39 liters (or 19.5 liters and in diapers).
- Pilot must be at least 75" tall.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are bored.
- There is an one-person bathroom that shares a door with this attraction's walkway.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.